Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Old Man and the Locker Room


Today at the gym

I worked on my chest

I did it with dumbbells,

Pushups, and Press

 

My shirt is all sweaty

I labored an hour

Now I am tired,

And in need of a shower

 

I grab my towel

I do it with speed

To avoid the rush known as

“The Sauna Stampede”

 

But you old man

You stand in my way

Flaunting your pubic hair

It’s old, curly, and gray

 

Now I’ve missed my shot

At the best shower stall

Because you’re meandering

As if inside a mall

 

I’ve written you this poem

I don’t like to be rude

But you hinder my progress

While consistently nude

 

God damn it sir!

Put a towel on!

Call it a day!

Stop asking me the time,

And put your Johnson away!

 

 

            Just a little fun for a Tuesday, but beware Wednesday lurks and with it………….THE PLEASURE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: