Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finalist #4


Contestant Number Four, please don’t be a bore!

 

  • Why do you hate cauliflower? Because your brothers ear was really disturbing that one time.
  • Who are you? Chet Steadman
  • What is the name of your shoe? “The Reel”
  • What is your favorite Gumption post? Publicly Held Private Conversations 
  • What performance-enhancing drug is your favorite? Old School Anabolic Steroids, “The Juice”, if you’re gonna do it, do it right!
  • Who is your favorite explorer? Christopher Columbus
  • Finish this statement: Teddy Jones is bizzalls.
  • Finish this statement: Butang is short.
  • What is your favorite moment in American History? When the Nets traded for Jason Kidd
  • Who is currently the world’s biggest ass clown? Scott Boras. Can I tell you why? He’s not even good at what he does anymore. He should kill himself; he just accepted a deal he refused three times. My boss is really number one, but I can’t say that on the phone. Drew Rosenhaus, shit Barney Frank! Barney Frank!
  • What really grinds your gears? Female sports announcers.
  • Maple Syrup or Cinnamon AND Sugar? I prefer Syrup.
  • Thelonious Monk or Coltrane? Thelonious Monk
  • The Boss or The Boss? The Fuckin’ Boss, Jersey Bitches!
  • Ferris Oxide or Magnesium Sulfate? Definitely not magnesium sulfate, so we’re gonna go with Ferris oxide.
  • Why are you still here? Because Stone Cold said so.
  • What’s your favorite sexual position (real or imaginary)? Reverse Cowgirl OTA (On Top Ass) and that’s real.
  • Swamp Ass: Great feeling or Greatest feeling? I’ll go with great, it’s just great.
  • What’s something nobody knows about you, but a bunch of random people are about to? I may or may not have a hernia. I also have a freckle on the inside of my left palm, and I think that bodes well for my sneaker making ability.
  • Why should the Gumption public vote for you? Because my shit is the shizzzillllitttedddness. Which is just awesome.

 

Voting will open Friday morning!

No comments: